ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the applicable Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, published in the Journal of Laws UE L 119/1 of 5 May 2016), we would like to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is Ekoenergetyka-Polska S.A. with its registered office in Zielona Góra (66-002) at ul. Nowy Kisielin –A. Wysockiego 8, which can be contacted by e-mail at the following address:email@example.com
- The Data Protection Officer is Sławomir Kozieł, who can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org in all matters related to the implementation of the obligation to protect personal data.
- The controller processes your personal data on the basis of applicable law, concluded contracts and on the basis of your consent.
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) implementation of the Controller’s statutory rights and obligations,
b) performance of contracts,
c) in the scope necessary to protect your vital interests or other interests,
d) implementation of the legitimate interest of the Controller, in particular in the scope of:
- Preparation of commercial offers;
- Conducting marketing activities;
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys;
- Monitoring of the Company’s area.
e) in other cases – only on the basis of your prior written consent to the extent and for the purposes indicated in this consent, in particular:
- Providing answers to inquiries as part of exchanged correspondence;
- Conducting recruitment;
- Transmission of information via social media:
- In connection with the implementation of the Controller’s rights and obligations, your personal data may be made available by the Controller to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which may be:
a) public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of these authorities on the basis of relevant legal provisions,
b) other entities authorized to receive your personal data on the basis of relevant legal provisions,
c) entities that process your personal data on behalf of the Controller on the basis of the concluded personal data processing agreement (so-called processors),
d) related companies to the purposes of operations carried out with the Controller (companies from the capital group – Grupa Ekoenergetyka S.A.).
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, taking into account the periods for which the personal data are stored resulting from the limitation periods for claims, and for accounting and tax purposes no longer than for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
|a) the right to access to the content of your personal data,|
|b) right to request the rectification of your personal data if the data is incomplete or inaccurate,|
c) right to request the erasure of your personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten) if:
– the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
– the data subject has withdrawn consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing,
– the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing,
– the personal data has been unlawfully processed,
– the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject,
– the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services,
d) right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the event that:
– the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data,
– the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead,
– the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
– the data subject has objected to the processing – pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject,
e) right to transfer your personal data when the following conditions are jointly met:
– processing is based on consent or on a contract and
– processing is carried out by automated means,
|f) right to object to the processing of your personal data,|
|g) right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,|
h) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, at the following address:
Personal Data Protection Office
ul. Stawki 2
- Providing personal data is obligatory to the extent specified by law provisions stating the personal data you are obliged to provide, and in the remaining scope it is voluntary; however, failure to provide data will result in the refusal to provide services.
- Your data will not be profiled.
– Article 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.