Today, the headquarters of Ekoenergetyka-Polska were visited by, among others, Minister Ireneusz Zyska – Secretary of State Ministry of Climate and Environment and Grzegorz Gaża – Member of the Polish Parliament, Member of the Parliamentary Team for Electromobility. The study visit was prepared by the Foundation for the Promotion of Electric Vehicles FPPE, Transport & Environment and the Polish Chamber of Electromobility Development PIRE.
Ekoenergetyka-Polska has been consistently supporting public transport operators in the green transformation for over a decade. It electrifies subsequent European capitals from Warsaw through Berlin to the flagship project in Paris, where it will soon have a thousand charging stations for electric buses with the public carrier – Regie Autonome des Transports Parisiens RATP.
A very strong representation of the Ministry of Climate and Environment, the Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy as well as Members of Parliament of the Republic of Poland showed us how important the e-mobility industry is for the Polish economy.
From the Ministry of Climate and Environment were present Szymon Byliński – Director of the Department for Electromobility and Hydrogen Economy, Marek Popiołek – Deputy Director of the Department for Electromobility and Hydrogen Economy and Joanna Dobek – Head of the Department for Electromobility and Hydrogen Economy. We also hosted Members of Parliament of the Republic of Poland and representatives of the Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy, the Department of Infrastructure Programs. The c-level of important non-governmental organizations for the development of electromobility and sustainable transport was also present: Marcin Korolec – President of the Foundation for the Promotion of Electric Vehicles and Krzysztof Burda President of the Polish Chamber of Electromobility Development .Participants had the opportunity to learn the secrets of the work of engineers and software specialists at Ekoenergetyka and see the entire complex of research and development centers:
- Research and Development Center 1: Production – custom and high power stations
- Research and Development Center 2: Production – serial production, electrical tests, implementations and FAT tests
- Electromobility Laboratory Center (CBR3) – requalification tests (FAT), engineering tests, software tests, automatic tests, interoperability tests
- Research and Development Center 4: Production of electronics, production of cable harnesses
- Research and Development Center 5: automated production of the station
- Hall – line production, dedicated to the largest Charging Point Operators
- State-of-the-art Service Support Centre
- Technological and ecological Kindergarten “EkoLucky”